the story of one girl living with four boys.

welcome and enjoy.

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”
― Joseph Conrad

“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
Brigham Young

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin

“Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.”
Friedrich Nietzche



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ew.

This morning I woke up to this.

In fact, most mornings I wake up to this. I'm pretty sure it's Tobe who has to pee in the middle of every night. The first time it happened, I nearly fell in. Now I'm use to it and double check every time. I've decided it's much less effort to just flush the toilet myself than it is to complain to them. Plus, they do put up with my girly needs - so I figure I'll give them this.

No comments:

Post a Comment