the story of one girl living with four boys.

welcome and enjoy.

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”
― Joseph Conrad

“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
Brigham Young

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin

“Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.”
Friedrich Nietzche



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lazy Days

Do you ever just have those days where you literally just want to hang around all day in your pj's? Not only that, but you also have no urge to do anything productive? Even the simplest tasks such as putting your cereal bowl in the sink or picking up your shoes from the living room become difficult tasks. These are the ultimate lazy days - and they are also reasons why living with boys can sometimes be quite rewarding.


The other day I didn't want to do anything. It was a Sunday, and I was tired from practice, tired of school, and just plain tired in general. I lounged around all day with the guys and didn't even shower. I made eggs for breakfast and didn't clean the pan right away. Then I snacked on some yogurt and didn't throw the container away. I took off my shoes in the living room and left them there all day. It was great. When I had a girl roommate this would never have happened. Well, let me rephrase. It would have happened, but I would have had a whole lot of yelling coming at me. If I was ever late for class and changed in a hurry, leaving my clothes in a pile, I was in trouble. If I ever accidentally left toothpaste in the sink and didn't wipe it up within seconds, I was in trouble. Living with these boys is sometimes kind of refreshing. They are by no means messy. They are probably the cleanest  guys I know, but let's just say they understand lazy days way better than girls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment