the story of one girl living with four boys.

welcome and enjoy.

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”
― Joseph Conrad

“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
Brigham Young

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin

“Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.”
Friedrich Nietzche



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sad day.

Until this point I had been careful. Scratch that, I had been meticulously careful. The boys had no idea that I was blogging about them. All of our friends knew - everyone on our team, my family. Then Tobe borrowed my computer decided to snoop around and found it. They have now read every post. I was happy because they laughed and didn't care to much. In fact, I think they kind of loved it. I think they were a bit flattered, but I'm sure they won't admit it. From now on, they will probably think twice before doing anything they think will end up on my blog, but I promise everything I say will be true!

1 comment:

  1. You told me to talk to jake on Facebook, and your old chat was up that's how I found it, I was not "snooping around"

    ReplyDelete