the story of one girl living with four boys.

welcome and enjoy.

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”
― Joseph Conrad

“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
Brigham Young

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin

“Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.”
Friedrich Nietzche



Friday, February 17, 2012

Girl night + 1??

It's nice to know my housemates are confident with themselves.

My friend Kelly and I decided it was about time for a girl night with the two of us. It was a Saturday night so my other housemates were all out (Tobe being with Jessica!). Kelly came over, and we decided to watch "Just Friends" starring Ryan Reynolds. Just your typical romantic comedy/"chick flick" with the two of us.... plus Dan. Wait what??? That's right, plus Dan. Dan loves Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds is his man crush. So Dan was lovingly added to our night in. It was great. While Kelly and I laughed and quoted parts of the movie - Dan chimed in. He is probably one of the only guys I know who could actually make it through the entire movie with Kelly and me. It was the perfect night in. The best part? The night fully satisfied my need for a girls night in, even with Dan being  there.

No comments:

Post a Comment