the story of one girl living with four boys.

welcome and enjoy.

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”
― Joseph Conrad

“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
Brigham Young

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin

“Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.”
Friedrich Nietzche



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Worse than girls

You know how guys make fun of girls for going to the bathroom together or calling each other about what they're going to wear later that night? I think we can all agree that most of the time this is true, but don't be so quick to point the finger boys - because I've found that boys can be worse than girls....

I'm sitting at home alone right now. Where are the boys you ask? Shopping. This isn't a joke. They love to go shopping together. They are at target now getting who knows what. It's funny because sometimes they are worse than girls. Dan will say "I'm going to Safeway" (our grocery store) and suddenly everyone responds, "Wait for me man!" or "I'll come too!" Sometimes they even plan it. The other day I heard them talking in the morning about how after their classes they were going to go to Trader Joe's. We also live close to 7/11, and Howie is a big fan of the Slurpies there. He'll pass by my room and tell me he's going to 7/11, and I'll say something like "Ok see you later." Then I go outside my room and realize they're all gone. They'll come back and I'll ask Spencer or Tobe or Dan, "Hey what did you get?" To which at least one of them replies "Oh nothing." I mean really? To be honest it's pretty cute, and I've realized that boys like spending time with each other too - even if they won't admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment